This 2007 Porsche 997 started life as a relatively sedate Turbo. Not content with the standard 480 horsepower that comes direct from the factory the owner of this black beauty decide to add a 775hp package from Evolution Motorsports.
Keeping all that power connected to the road is a completely upgraded suspension with components from Bilstein, Tarret, RSS, and Porsche OEM (including aero package and GT2 rear bumper). If you're worried about stopping all that power, don't be. This Porsche includes carbon ceramic brakes and brand new pads.
With an original sticker of nearly $150k and an additional $60k in upgrades, this 775 hp Porsche with just 22,500 miles on the clock can be yours for $95,000 or best reasonable offer. You can the owner, Barry, directly at 941-524-1085 or via. Read on for more details.
- Evo 775hp package
- 6sp with factory short shift kit
- 22.5k miles
- carbon ceramic brakes with new pads (receipts)
- Europipe stage II 3” exhaust with 100 cell cat and custom Europipe SS tips Stage 2 Sachs clutch
- Fabspeed air induction system (not installed but included)
- extra ECU programmed by Evo
- Bilstein PSS10 (B16) coil-overs
- RSS sways F/R, RSS adjustable rear toe steer, RSS adjustable front toe/bump steer
- RSS 7mm (4) and 15mm (2) spaces with proper length bolts
- Tarett drop links and swaybar mount bracket
- Porsche RS motor mounts
- Car is lowered about 1” and has been properly aligned and corner balanced for 180lbs driver.
- Porsche GT2 rear bumper
- Porsche Aero kit F/R (will include orig rear decklid)
- all red tail-lights (with orig’s included)
- front indicator and side marker light are clear smoke
- 2 sets of wheels: Porsche GT2 black wheels (19x8.5F, 19x12R) and Porsche Turbo wheels professional painted body color black (19x8.5F, 19x11R)
- 3M clear bra on front and around wheel wells
- Rennline black mesh front grill
- K40 Excalibur radar/laser installed front and rear
- Porsche crested OEM car cover.
- Black with Black/Terracotta interior
- All leather including steering column, visors, dash, etc.
- Extra thick sport steering wheel
- Sport adaptive heated seats
- Rennline pedals
- Painted console, seat backs, PCM surround. Basically, except for carpets and alcantara headliner, everything in the interior is either leather, painted, or aluminum
- Bose system, navigation, Nav-TV OPi-P iPod integration (including 80Gb iPod)
- Car is serviced by Suncoast and Suncoast has done most of the installations
Other Porsche Blog Posts You Will Enjoy
Want to Buy or Sell a Porsche? We can Help!
1999 Porsche Boxster Spec Race Car
Wish You Didn’t Sell? How to Find a Porsche Previously Owned and Other Tips