Most of us know we're never going to win Le Mans. However, we can dream, right? Now, LEGO is giving all of us a chance to share those dreams with others and win a trip to the 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans while doing so. Just watch the LEGO stop-motion video below and then read how you can enter for a chance to win the ultimate Le Mans prize!
Continue The Story
What happens next? How does the driver win the race? Make your own video continuing the story and you could win VIP tickets to Le Mans 2016. Available exclusively for 13+ builders on http://rebrick.it/LEGOPorschedreamrace #LEGOPorschedreamrace. This is a great project for builders young and old and an even better way to introduce your combine your kids favorite toys with your favorite. Find all LEGO Speed Champions products .
How to enter
- Continue the Porsche dream race video and create your LEGO stop-motion dream race following the entry guidelines below
- Upload your video to your choice of video hosting site
- Enter the contest by going to the “submit entry” page and submit maximum 5 screenshots from your video. Make sure to also add the link to your video before you submit
- Use the description field to describe your entry
- When you receive a “Success!” pop-up notification after clicking “submit” on the entry submission page, your entry has successfully been submitted. Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules
- Share your entry directly from Rebrick to your social media channels with #LEGOPorschedreamrace (this is not a requirement)
There are a few entry guidelines and rules you need to be aware of so be sure to check them out . For full contest info .
This is a challenging contest in terms of entry requirements, but as a result there may not be a huge, huge number of entries. If Le Mans is on your bucket list and you're a LEGO fan, this could be a good way to get there if you have the creativity. Let us know if you submit a video. We would love to see it!